Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
- 10 pieces of cooked beef
- 24 pieces of cooked cow skin – pomo
- 2 large sizes of stock fish head or pieces
- Ugu pumpkin leaves or 2 large bunches
- Water leaves of 1 bunch
- Fresh or dry pepper (2 tablespoons)
- 4 pieces of cooked shaki
- 4 pieces of cooked cowleg
- 1 medium size of dry fish
- 4 tablespoons of ground crayfish
- Seasoning of your choice
- Salt to taste
- 4 cups of water
- In a clean pot, place cooked beef, stockfish head, cooked pomo, pre – cooked cowleg, dry fish, shaki, and washed water leaves and 4 cups of water.
- Cook for 10 minutes or till juice begins to dry up.
- Add the group crayfish and dry pepper, seasoning, salt if necessary and stir up.
- Cover for two minutes
- Add shredded ugu leaves and cover the pot.
- Let simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Add the palm oil.
- Stir well and cook for 2 more minutes uncovered.
- Remove from heat.
- Pounded yam
Related post – food and nutrition, meals of the day I, meals of the day II, classification of food and source of nutrients, menu chart for the day, prepare and serve traditional dishes and drinks for special occasions. scheme of work – first term – second term – third term.