Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
SMASE – ASEI PDSI METHOD
TOPIC – IDENTIFICATION AND COUNTING OF NUMBERS FROM 101 TO 200
- Lesson One – Counting of Numbers from 101 – TO 200
- Lesson Two – Identification and Reading of Numbers from 101 – 200
- Lesson Three – Ordering of Numbers from 101 – 200
TIME – 40 Minutes each.
By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to:
- count numbers 1–200
- identify and read numerals 1–200
- identify order of number from 101 – 200 and 200 – 101.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
- Concrete objects such as bottle tops, sticks, seeds, small waterproof bags for bundles of seeds/bottle tops, ropes, straws and two hundred square charts etc.
- Flash cards.
- Charts of numbers 1-200 etc.
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Lagos State Scheme of work
- New Method Mathematics Book
- All Relevant Materials
- Online Materials
ASEI PDSI LESSON NOTES