Last Updated on May 24, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
CRN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS (CCA)
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL – JSS 1
SECTION A – OBJECTIVES
Choose the correct options from the provided ALTERNATIVES.
1. _______________ of music refer to the basic essential facts and concepts required in music learning and practice.
2. Key C major scale are arranged thus;
3. _______________ involves the activities that deal with skillful making of decorative and functional objects.
4. _______________ is the one of the elements of drama.
5. Drama performs the following functions except _______________.
(a) it educates
(b) it translates
(c) it informs
(d) it entertains
Second Term Examination Cultural and Creative Arts (CCA) Basic 8 (JSS 2)
Second Term Examination Cultural and Creative Arts (CCA) Basic 3 (JSS 9)
6. _______________ is a state of expressive dance that combines elements of several dances.
7. The style in drama in which it expresses simple and brings about some ideas is _______________.
(a) pure dance
(b) dance drama
(c) abstract dance
(d) modern dance
8. _______________ is a skill by which musicians must learn to identify basic elements of music.
(a) Ear training
(b) Leg training
(c) Hand training
(d) Body training
9. The following are materials for paper craft except _______________.
10. Musical instruments are instruments created or adopted to produce _______________.
11. _______________ produces by vibrating one or more strings.
12. _______________ are the people that are using igba.
13. Bamboo solid drums are used by _______________.
14. _______________ is an example of subrano instrument.
15. A toy made of light frame covered with paper is _______________.
(a) big bowl
(b) hand fan
(c) dip cup
(d) paper toy
16. ‘Hear more’ in the music you are playing is one of the _______________ of music.
17. _______________ is an art of making pictures by sticking various materials on a large surface.
(b) Paper mache
18. Seeds are one of the materials used for _______________.
19. _______________ is a person whose work is to direct and ensures that all their lines are perfectly mastered and carry out actions appropriately.
(a) The director
(b) The artist
(c) The make-up artist
(d) The producer
20. _______________ is a person in drama production, who is very vocal, has eagle eyes and ears to direct the slightest mistake.
(a) The promoter
(b) The graphic artist
(c) The script writer
(d) The director
SECTION B – THEORY
Answer four (4) questions only in this section.
1a. Define Collage.
1b. List three materials used in making collage.
2a. Who is a drama director?
2b. Write the functions of a Director.
3a. Explain the term, ‘contemporary dance’.
3b. List three components of dance.
4a. What is craft?
4b. List three local crafts and their locations.
5a. List five rudiments of music.
5b. State five functions of music.