Last Updated on November 30, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 1 (BASIC 1)
Choose the correct answer from the options:
1. ________________ is the study of right and duties of a citizen.
[a] Civic education
[b] Human right
[c] Duties studies
2. Honesty means ________________.
3. Rules and regulations protects life and ________________ .
4. ________________ means working together as one to achieve a common goal.
5. ________________ is part of respect.
6. We must ________________ other people views.
7. Things to respect are ________________.
[a] market & church
[b] toilet & bathroom
[c] national anthem & pledge
8. We should ________________ when the national anthem is going on .
9. ________________ is the colour of Nigeria flag.
[a] Blue White Blue
[b] Green White Green
[c] Yellow White Yellow
10. We should ________________ with each other.
[c] co – operate
11. Civic education is important because ________________.
[a] it builds us morally
[b] it makes us a bad citizen
[c] it make us lazy
12. Showing good behavior towards somebody is ________________.
13. It is the ________________ of the citizens to taxes.
14. Unity brings ________________.
15. Children should play only with ________________ .
[c] Gas cooker
Attempt all questions
1. Civic education is the study of right and duties of a ________________.
2. Mention 2 things to be respected .
3. Every child has right to ________________ .
4. Civic education can be important at ________________ and ________________ .
5. We must respect our __________________ .