Last Updated on December 2, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 5 (BASIC 5)
Choose the correct answer from the options:
1. Safety of an individual from danger is personal __________________.
2. The following are elements of security except __________________.
[b] drug abuse
3. It is good to keep information safe.
4. __________________ is an act of being honest.
5. Confidentiality in security is preventing important __________________ from getting into the wrong hands.
6. A person who is confidential will leak secret.
7. Authenticity is an act of being __________________.
8. For an information to be authentic in security, it must have __________________.
9. Availability means __________________.
[a] ready for use
[b] not ready for use
[c] loss of information
10. Being security aware saves us from __________________.
11. Awareness is being __________________ in danger.
12. Security agencies are __________________ owned organisation’s.
13. Creativity means __________________.
[a] turning ideas into fake
[b] turning ideas into reality
[c] outburst of ideas
14. Audio awareness materials educate people on __________________.
[c] security issues
15. Audio awareness materials has __________________ components.
Attempt all questions.
1. Define security.
b. List 5 elements of security.
2. What you understand by integrity in security?
b. Give an example of a person with integrity.
3. Explain confidentiality.
b. List 3 importance of confidentiality in security.
4. Write the full meaning of the following
I. EFCC – ________________________________________________
II. DSS – _________________________________________________
b. State 2 importance of security awareness.
5. Mention 2 ways we can share information to security agencies.
b. List 3 examples of audio awareness materials.