Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS
THEME – WEAVING
PREVIOUS LESSON – Meaning (Types) of Ceremonies (Primary 1)
TOPIC – DRAWING
Drawing of Different Weaving
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to –
draw different weaving.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
Pictures and real weaved items
Pencil, crayons, drawing book and ruler
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
1. Scheme of Work
2. 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
3. Course Book
4. All Relevant Material
5. Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
Pupil’s Activities – Examine the pattern of weaving on the chart or the real weaved items.
Teacher’s/Pupil’s Activities – Draw the weaved items
To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
1. To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
2. Shows illustrations of weaved items.
Pupil’s Activities – Carefully examine the weaved items.
2. Groups the pupils to draw different weaved items.
Pupil’s Activities – Draw different weaved items.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
examine and draw different weaved item.