Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
RELIGION AND NATIONAL VALUES
PREVIOUS LESSON – GROUP CONFLICT AND COOPERATION (PRIMARY 6)
TOPIC: INTERNATIONAL CONFLICT AND ORGANIZATION
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor)and should be able to:
1. Give simple meaning of international conflict and organization;
2. Discuss the causes of international conflicts;
3. Discuss how group conflicts can be controlled or avoided in our community.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
1. Relevant posters and pictures.
2. Videos on conflict resolution and meetings and efforts.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
1. Scheme of Work
2. 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
3. Course Book
4. All Relevant Material
5. Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
International conflict is a quarrel between nations. It is lack of agreement that lead to quarrel between nations over any matter.
CAUSES OF INTERNATIONAL CONFLICT
1. Boundary dispute,
2. Economic rivalry,
3. Political rivalry,
4. Military rivalry,
CONTROLLING/AVOIDING GROUP CONFLICTS IN OUR COMMUNITY
2. Understanding each other,
3. Concern for others,
5. Sincerity, etc.