Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
RELIGION AND NATIONAL VALUES
PREVIOUS LESSON – Types of Clothes Suitable Under Different Weathers (Primary 4)
THEME – HEALTH ISSUES (PERSONAL HYGIENE)
TOPIC: TYPES OF CLOTHES SUITABLE UNDER DIFFERENT OCCUPATION
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to state the types of clothes worn under different occupations.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
1. Charts on the reasons we wear clothes.
2. Samples and pictures of different types of clothes.
3. Detergent soap and water.
4. Dirt clothes.
5. Pressing iron.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
Scheme of Work
9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
All Relevant Material
Relevant link – Third Term Scheme of Work and Plan Lesson Note for Civic Education Primary 4, Primary 5 and Primary 6 Link
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
TYPES OF CLOTHES THAT ARE SUITABLE UNDER DIFFERENT OCCUPATIONS
Guides pupils to list and describe clothes suitable for different occupations –
10. House keepers
LESSON TWO – CONTINUATION
17. Security Guard
LESSON THREE – WEEKLY ASSIGNMENT
As stated in performance objectives or lesson evaluation.
To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
1. To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
2. Discusses with pupils different clothes for different occupations and asks them questions;
Pupil’s Activities – Describe clothes worn by people in different occupations.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson –
Pupils to state 2 types of clothes worn by people under different occupations.