Division of two or three digit numbers by:
- Lesson One – Right angle triangles
- Lesson Two – Pythagoras’ rule
- Lesson Three – Application of Pythagoras’ rule
- Lesson Four – Quantitative reasoning
TIME – 40 Minutes each.
By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to:
- recognise and identify each part of right angle triangle.
- Pythagoras rule
- use Pythagoras rule to find the unknown length of a right – angled triangle.
- solve many quantitative aptitude problems involving Pythagoras rule.
- Chart of 2 dimensional shapes – triangle, square, rectangle, etc.
- Chart of different triangles
- Chart on Pythagoras theorem – a^2 + b^2 = c^2, b^2 = c^2 – a^2, a^2 = c^2 – a^2.
- Square root
- Right – angle triangle
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Lagos State Scheme of work
- New Method Mathematics Book
- All Relevant Materials
- Online Materials
- LESSON DEVELOPMENT 1 – Right angle triangles document
- LESSON DEVELOPMENT 2 – Pythagoras’ rule document
- LESSON DEVELOPMENT 3 – Application of Pythagoras rule document
- LESSON DEVELOPMENT 4 – Test