SMASE – ASEI PDSI METHOD
TOPIC – SUBSTRACTION OF WHOLE NUMBERS
- Lesson One – Substraction of Whole Numbers in Th H T U Part 1
- Lesson Two – Subtraction of Whole Numbers in Th H T U Part 2
- Lesson Three – Word Problems on Subtraction of Whole Numbers
TIME – 40 Minutes each.
By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to –
- subtract numbers involving three or more items.
- solve mixed operation problems involving subtraction.
- solve word problems involving subtraction.
Subtraction is to take a number or an amount away from another amount or number. It is apart of our everyday lives and therefore an important concept to develop early.
There is need for the pupils to know how to subtract in order to understand how to engage with society effectively and appreciate when dealing with money, cooking, travel and time, among countless other daily experiences.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
- Flash cards.
- Fraction chart.
Subtraction is to take a number or an amount away from another amount or number. This is also part of their daily life when dealing with money and other things.
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Lagos State Scheme of work
- New Method Mathematics Book
- All Relevant Materials
- Online Materials
ASEI PDSI LESSON NOTES
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 4 – REVISION AND TEST
If you found something useful today, please consider a small donation.