Last Updated on April 2, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
CRN’s INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. To type letters when using the keyboard, the _______________________ keys are used
2. The longest key on the keyboard is the _______________________ key.
[b] space bar
[c] back space
3. The computer keyboard is a good example of _______________________ device
4. All these are input devices except _______________________.
5. The parts of a computer that can be seen and touched are called _______________________.
[c] seen ware
6. A mouse is an input device that controls the movement of the _______________________ on a computer screen.
7. A mouse is an example of application software.
8. Which of these is not a way of caring for computers.
[a] regular dusting
[b] keeping computers in well ventilated room
[c] littering of computer room
9. Turn _______________________ the computer when it is not being used.
10. All these are sections of keyboard except _______________________.
[a] alphanumeric keys
[b] numeric keys
[c] alphafunction keys
Attempt all questions
1. What is mouse?
b. List 4 parts of mouse.
2. Write short notes on these; Click and Dragging.
3. State 3 reasons for taking care of computer.
4. List 4 keys on keyboard and explain them.
5. Draw a mouse, keyboard and monitor.