Last Updated on April 2, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 2 (BASIC 2)
INSTRUCTION – ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS IN SECTION A AND B
For review or answers hint – Physical and Health Education (Primary 2)
ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. ____________________ is the way of preparing food in clean way to prevent illness and diseases.
[a] Food hygiene
[c] Health education
2. ____________________ teaches what we should do while eating.
[a] table manner
[b] table work
[c] table hand
3. The body is made up of ____________________ parts.
4. We can take care of our footwear except these ____________________.
5. We must take care of our body by bathing ____________________ times.
6. Taking care of our body make us ____________________.
7. Nose is used for ____________________ and ____________________.
[a] eating and drinking
[b] seeing and breathing
[c] smelling and breathing
8. All these are materials found in first aid box except ____________________.
[b] Cotton wool
9. ____________________ are games that involves balls when playing.
[a] Long jump
[b] Ball games
10. All these are ball games except ____________________.
[a] foot ball
11. Dirty clothes can cause ____________________.
12. ____________________ is a kind of fruit.
[a] water melon
13. Food must be prepared in ____________________ area.
14. Basket ball is played on a ____________________.
Attempt all the questions in this section.
1. Define table manner.
2. List 4 ways to care for our footwear:
3. Mention 5 kinds of fruit::
4. List things we must not do while eating:
5. Gymnastics is __________________________________________________.