Last Updated on July 16, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
THEME – UNDERSTANDING BASIC TECHNOLOGY
PREVIOUS LESSON – FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
TOPIC – DRAW OBJECTS OF CHOICE
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to draw objects of their interest.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of chart or picture.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
ACTIVITIES – DRAW OBJECTS OF THEIR INTEREST
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Guides pupils to draw objects of their interest.
- Pupil’s Activities – Draw objects of their interest.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to draw objects of their interest.