Last Updated on July 16, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
RELIGION AND NATIONAL VALUE
THEME – THE COMMUNITY’S LEADERS AND TITLES
PREVIOUS LESSON – THE PROBLEMS CREATED BY BAD LEADERS
TOPIC – THE IMPORTANCE OF POLITICAL LEADERS IN THE COMMUNITY
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to –
- state the importance of political leaders in the community.
- state the need for political leaders in the community
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of pictures of projects build by the political leaders
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
TEACHER’S/PUPIL’S ACTIVITIES – DISCUSS WITH THE PUPILS, THE IMPORTANCE OF POLITICAL LEADERS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Good government
- Speak for the people.
- Forerunner of the community.
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Explains more and the listed words under content.
- The causes of the problems
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to mention two importance of choosing a political leader in the community.