Last Updated on December 1, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 1 (BASIC 1)
Choose the correct answer from the options:
1. We can use plants for ________________.
2. .A flowering plant has ________________ .
3. A person who plant crops is called ________________ .
4. One of the importance of agriculture is ________________.
[a] for food
[b] for dancing
[c] for playing
5. People get ________________ from agriculture.
6. Which of these is a harmful plant?
7. Which of the following is a part of plant?
8. Example of farm animal that lives in water is ________________ .
9. We use ________________ to prepare moi-moi.
10. Farm animal helps us in ________________ .
11. ________________ is used for medical purpose.
12. ________________ is a common crop plant.
[a] water leaf
13. ________________ are used to beautify our surroundings.
14. We can get milk from ________________ .
15. Tyre can be made from ________________.
Attempt all questions.
1. ____________________ is the cultivation of land and rearing of animal
2. List 2 uses of farm animals.
3. Write out 3 common crops plants you know.
4. ____________________ is dangerous to human body.
5. Mention 3 local farm animal.