Last Updated on May 26, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 5 (BASIC 5)
Attempt all the questions in this section.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. One of these is not pest of crop plants.
[c] Cassava tree
2 ___________ are living organisms that destroy crop plant.
[a] Farm tools
3. Crop ___________ means unhealthy condition of crop plants.
4. All these are casual agent of crop disease except ___________.
5. The first step involve in raising school farm is ___________.
[a] clear the farm
[b] prepare materials for planting
[c] plant the crops
6. ___________ is the act of rearing animals.
[a] Animal destruction
[b] Animal husbandry
[c] Animal healthy
7. ___________ is one of the general requirement for livestock production.
[a] Medical care
[b] Animal destruction
8. The home of pig is called ___________.
9. Young animals need all these to grow well except ___________.
[a] balanced food
[b] dirty water
[c] adequate medication
10. Which of the words is similar in meaning to starvation?
11. ___________ production simply means the rearing of animals for the benefit of man.
12. ___________ is not a way of caring for school farm crops.
13. Legumes are ___________.
[a] protein rich grains
[b] vitamin rich games
[c] sugar rich games
14. Dicotyledonous plants pollinate by ___________.
[b] insects and birds
15. Animals on a farm, kept for use or profit are called ___________.
[c] laughing stock
Get more Agriculture Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Agriculture Link
Attempt all questions in this section.1
A. Define Pest.
B. Mention the 3 classes of pests.
A. State 3 steps involved in raising school farm.
B. List 4 animals that can be reared in the school farm.
A. What is livestock?
B. State 3 general requirement for livestock PRODUCTION.
A. Write one components of each of these animal feeds:
b. Mention 3 effects lack of care on the growing animals.
A. There are 2 ways in which housing can be provided for cattle name them?
B. Another words for starvation is ________________.
Follow the link for Agriculture Plan Lesson Notes – Third Term Agriculture Plan Lesson Notes Link