Last Updated on May 29, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 2 (BASIC 2)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. The following are rules in the community expect __________.
2. We must sweep our surrounding __________.
[a] once a week
[b] every night
3. Flushing 4. Honesty means __________.
5. Humility is a __________ value.
6. lt is good to be humble in order to be __________.
7. Humble attitude helps to avert war and __________.
8. Red means __________.
9. Green means __________.
10. Modern and traditional are the two types of __________.
11. __________ is mainly used to get rid of waste products from then body.
[a] Sitting room
12. All these are sources of National beauty expect __________.
13. Community leaders provide basic amenities for their __________.
14. School rules & regulations has to do with __________ and __________ that guide pupils.
[a] fight and cry
[b] read and write
[c] dos and don’t
15. A __________ is a group of people living in the same place.
Get more Civic Education Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Civic Education Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
__________ was beauty made by God and __________ made by man.
List 4 reasons why people should be humble.
Write 2 good attitude to work.
A. Define road signs.
B. State 2 road sign
Mention 5 kinds of work in our community
Get Civic Education Plan Lesson Notes – Third Term Civic Education Plan Lesson Notes Link