Last Updated on June 2, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 2 (BASIC 2)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Television is found in the ___________.
[a] dinning room
[c] sitting room
2. ___________ is an example of furniture at home.
3. Harmful substance are ___________.
4. ____________ fruit is an example of harmful substances.
5. We should make sure we ___________ our fruits before eating.
6. Chairs are made of ___________.
7. ___________ is a way of taken drugs without the doctor prescription.
[a] Drug use
[b] Normal use of drug
[c] Drug abuse
8. Frying is method of ___________ food.
9. Harmful substances cause ___________.
[a] good health
10. When you preserve ___________ it is good.
11. Food that consist all classes of food is called ___________.
[b] clean water
[c] balance diet
12. Wardrobe is for storing ___________.
13. All of these are effect of harmful substance except ___________.
14. Refrigerator is used for preserving ___________.
15. ___________ is the way we eat during our meals.
[a] Food manner
[b] Run manner
[c] Table manner
Get more Home Economics Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Home Economics Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
List 4 people we must accept things from.
List out 5 home furniture you know
Harmful substance means ______________________.
List five examples of harmful substances.
Mention five methods of food preservation.
Follow the link for Home Economics Plan Lesson Notes – Third Term Examination Home Economics Primary 1 – Primary 6 Links