CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS
THEME – ARTS AND CRAFTS
TOPIC – INTRODUCTION TO ARTS: HISTORY, ORIGIN AND TYPES
2. Printed materials
3. Book covers
4. Sample of art works
5. Slides, charts
6. Calendar, etc.
By the end of the lesson, students should be able to:
1. define arts.
2. trace the history and origin of arts.
3. identify the types of arts.
CONTENTS OF THE LESSON
1. Definition of Arts
2. History and Origin of Arts.
3. Categories/Types of Arts
- Aesthetics (Beautification and Decoration)
1. Discusses the definition of Art.
2. Explains the History/Origin of Art.
3. Discusses the Types of Arts.
1. Participate in discussion of the definition of Art.
2. Listen to the explanations of the History/Origin of Art.
3. Participate in the discussion of types of Arts.
1. define art.
2. explain history and origin of art.
3. mention the types of art in the society.