CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS
THEME – ARTS AND CRAFTS
TOPIC – TYPES OF CRAFTS
By the end of the lesson, students should be able to:
1. Tie and Dye Fabric
2. Flower vases
3. Moulded lizard
4. Clay products
5. Carved wood
CONTENTS OF THE LESSON
1. Meaning of Crafts
2. Types of Crafts
- Fabric craft like woven cloth, tie and dye
- Carving craft like sculpture
- Woven craft like iron window, iron gate, etc.
3. Examples of Types of Crafts
- Paper – Kite, Paper mache
4. Uses of Crafts
1. Explains the meaning of crafts.
2. Explains the uses of crafts.
3. Displays different craft items.
1. Explain the meaning of craft.
2. State the uses of crafts.
3. Listen and observe the display of different craft items.
Teacher asks students to,
1. explain the meaning of craft.
2. state 5 uses of crafts.
3. mention 2 types of crafts giving two examples of each.