Last Updated on December 8, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 3 (BASIC 3)
INSTRUCTION: Answer all the questions.
Answer all the questions in this section.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. The ability to do something well is _________________.
2. _________________ is a football official.
[a] a musician
[b] a referee
[c] an artist
3. _________________ means to run slowly as exercise.
4. Throwing and catching are skills needed in _________________.
5. _________________ is not a fundamental movement.
6. _________________ means to change position or posture.
7. Basketball is always play with _________________.
8. _________________ is a source of rhythm.
9. _________________ means to forcefully or quickly up and down or to and fro.
10. _________________ is not a fundamental movement.
11. _________________ is an example of machine that makes sound.
12. Example of locomotor movement is _________________.
13. A Lion _________________.
14. _________________ is an example of non locomotor movement.
15. A person who catches ball at the goal is called _________________.
[a] a player
[b] a defender
[c] a goal keeper
Attempt all the questions in this section.
1. Define locomotor movement.
b. List 5 example of locomotor skills:
2. Fill in the gap with movement and sound made by Animals.
Animals Movement Sounds
i. Dog ________________ __________________
ii. Goat ________________ __________________
iii. Horse ________________ __________________
iv. Cat ________________ __________________
v. Bird ________________ __________________
3. Fill in the gap with movement and sound made by machines
Machines Movement. Sound
i. Trains ________________ __________________
ii. Trains ________________ __________________
iii. Aeroplane ________________ __________________
iv. Motorcycle ________________ __________________
v. Grind machine ________________ __________________
4. Mention 4 kinds of fundamental movement:
5. State 3 examples of non locomotor movement:
b. How many people will perform throwing and catching ball ________.