Last Updated on December 8, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 3 (BASIC 3)
INSTRUCTION: Answer all the questions.
Answer all the questions in this section.
Choose the correct answer from the options:
1. A group of people related by blood or marriage is __________________.
[a] children in the market
2. The yoruba call God _________________.
3. Managing complexity can be solve by __________________.
4. Your brother’s daughter is your __________________.
5. Patriosm means __________________.
6. What types of marriage is done in church?
[a] court marriage
[b] traditional marriage
[c] Christian marriage
7. __________________ is the money a husband pay for her wife during the marriage.
[a] bribe price
[b] dance price
[c] bride price
8. What is religion?
[a] Praying to satan
[b] Going to church
[c] The ways and manner we worship our creator
9. The total ways of life of our people is __________________.
10. __________________ is the head of the family.
11. When a man marries just a woman woma, it is called __________________.
12. An __________________ lead prayer in mosque.
13. The federal capital of Nigeria is __________________.
14. Who is your uncle?
[a] The brother of my father and mother
[b] the brother of my mother
[c] the brother of my uncle
15. __________________ can cause problem to the extended family
Attempt all the questions in this section.
1a. Define Culture.
b. List the types of culture:
2. Traditional festival is ________________________________________.
b. Mention 3 types of festivals:
3. Define marriage.
b. Mention 4 types of marriage:
4. What is religion?
b. List the main religion practices in our community:
5. Define Managing complexity?
b. List 3 types of difficulties: