CRN’s INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. ______________ answers prayer.
2. ______________ means pardon by God.
3. Forgiving others make us ______________.
[c] God’s children
4. Jesus told his disciples to always have ______________ in God when praying.
5. Jesus started and ended his ministry with ______________.
6. Jesus was born by the power of ______________.
[a] Holy Spirit
7. God gave moses ______________ commandments.
8. ______________ is not a condition for forgiveness.
9. When seeking for forgiveness of sin we must ______________ our sin.
10. Jesus taught his disciples how to ______________.
11. Jesus was crucified on the cross of ______________.
12. Jesus died to ______________ sinners.
13. ______________ thieves were also nailed to the cross with Jesus.
14. The ______________ of prodigal son welcomed and forgave him.
15. ______________ betrayed Jesus.
Attempt all questions.
1. What is prayer?
b. Mention two ( 2 ) reasons we must pray.
2. List 4 importance of prayer.
3. Define forgiveness and sin.
b. Mention two people that receive forgiveness in the bible.
4. State 2 importance of forgiveness.
b. Mention condition for forgiveness.
5. Write 2 sacrifice involve in the giving of his life for us.
b. List 2 importance of Jesus laying down his life.