CRN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
BASIC 7/JSS 1
Answer all questions
1. _______________________ are the actual worth of a thing/object in monetary terms.
2. All are consequences of dishonesty except _______________________.
3. The working together of people to achieve a common goal is called _______________________.
(b) work for me
4. In the A-Z of aviation, “P” stands for _______________________.
5. A self reliant person has the following attributes except _______________________.
6. _______________________ is not a type of citizenship.
7. An alien is ______________________________________________.
(a) someone from space
(b) a man with fish legs
(c) a non-citizen
(d) a human with nine lives
8. One of these is not a right of a citizen.
(a) Payment of taxes
(b) Right to life
(c) Right to vote
(d)Right to education
9. Sokoto is to Sokoto as _______________________ is to Zamfara.
10. The vice president of Nigeria is _______________________.
(a) Mr Nicholas Emi Johnson
(b) Dr. Goodluck Jonathan
(c) Chief Olusegun Obasanjo
(d) Professor Yemi Osibanjo
11. Nigeria has _______________________ geo-political zones.
12. A citizen from Britain is a _______________________.
13. The largest continent in the world is _______________________.
14. Complete this statement; right to vote and be _______________________.
15. A child born in Canada by Nigerian parents is a _______________________citizen.
16. The motto of Award international schools is _______________________.
17. The Nigerian flag was designed by _______________________ in _______________________.
18. The name, Nigerian was gotten in the year _______________________.
19. In what year did Nigeria become a Republic?
20. Nigeria is a country with _______________________ States.
SECTION B – THEORY
ANSWER FOUR QUESTIONS ONLY
1a. Define the word, Values.
1b. state two (2) importance of values in the society.
2a. What is honesty?
2b. List three (3) benefits of honesty.
2c. is there any consequences of dishonesty? Give two reasons for your answer.
3a. Why do people co-operate?
3b. Can members of a group quarrel? Explain.
4a. Who is a citizen?
4b. In what four (4) ways can one acquire citizenship?
5a. Do you think rights and duties are the same? Explain
5b. State five rights and three duties of a Nigerian citizen.