INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
CLASS – PRIMARY 1 (BASIC 1)
Choose the correct answer from the options:
1. _____________ is an electronic machine that store information
2. _____________ is not a part of computer.
[c] system unit
3. The part of the computer that like television is called _____________.
4. The part of the computer used for typing information is called _____________.
5. _____________ is a computer related object.
6. Speakers give out _____________ .
7. J as in _____________ .
8. B as in _____________ .
9. We can use computer for _____________.
[a] playing games
[c] taking drug
10. _____________ is the brain of computer .
11. Computer can be used for sending and receiving _____________.
12. Computer can be used for business purposes.
13. A computer makes work _____________.
14. One of an input device is _____________.
15. We print out our document with _____________.
Attempt all questions .
1. _____________ is an electronic machine that can do many jobs.
2. List the parts of computer.
3. List 3 non – computer related object.
4. List 2 computer related objects.
5. Write computer alphabets for the following letters:
I. A –
II. M –
III. G –
IV. K –
Hint for number 5 marking – A for Abacus, M for monitor, G for Game and K – Keyword