CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS (CCA)
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 4 (BASIC 4)
SECTION A – MULTIPLE CHOICE
INSTRUCTION – Choose the correct answer from the options A – C in this section.
1. Art started with ______.
[a] stone craving
2. ______ is used for painting in olden days.
[c] Animal blood
3. __________ is used for exposure.
4. Art also includes ______.
[c] cat walking
5. Art expresses imaginative skills.
6. ______ produces pleasing tones.
7. ______ is not a musical instrument.
8. ______ can be created by a vibrating object.
[c] All listed
9. These are sources of music except ______.
[a] spoken audio
[b] sea waves
10. ______ is a play that is performed on a stage.
11. ______ is a place where plays are performed.
12. Actor and actresses are also called ______.
13. ______ is a type of dance.
[a] Leap pop
[b] Hip pop
[c] Dip pop
14. ______ can be found under shoes for dancing tap dance.
15. Theatre is a written play.
SECTION B – THEORY
INSTRUCTION – Attempt all the questions in this section.
A. What is art?
B. Write out two uses of art.
A. Define music.
B. What is sound?
A. Write out three sources of music and source.
B. Give 4 examples of musical instruments.
A. What is dance?
B. Write out 5 types of dance.
A. Define Drama.
B. What is theatre?