LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 6 (BASIC 6)
SECTION A – MULTIPLE CHOICE
INSTRUCTION – Choose the correct answer from the options A – C.
1. How old was Tunji when he get married?
2. What is the name of Tunji and Jumoke daughter?
3. Who was caught cheating in the marriage?
4. It is good to be faithful in everything ?
5. Relationship should be built on ______.
[a] love & respect
[b] lying & cheating
[c] beating & fighting
6. An idle mind is the ______ workshop.
7. Who committed Adultery?
8. Why did bukola change her behaviour?
[a] as a result of her mother illicit and immoral acts
[b] cause she was not giving good upbringing
[c] she decided to change in character
9. Why did Bukola mother followed her to school?
[a] To fight Bukola teacher
[b] to report Bukola change in character
[c] To pay her school fees
10. Who was caught cheating during examination?
11. Is it good to keep a good record anywhere you found yourself?
12. Who became pregnant?
13. Who is responsible for the pregnancy?
[a] Rufia dad
14. What is the relationship between Olatayo and Tunji?
[a] brother & sister
[b] Father & daughter
[c] friend & enemy
15. The king was not chosen as the best dancer because ______.
[a] he didn’t always listen to advice
[B] he was hones to his followers
[c] he talk bad of everybody
SECTION B – THEORY
INSTRUCTION – Attempt all the answer in this section.
A. Why must relationship not be built on material wealth?
B. From your experience, State three reasons why it is good to stand for the truth?
A. What is the sin of adultery?
B. Why did Jumoke go to school?
A. What was Bukola Allegation against her mother?
B. In what way do you think corruption destroy the society?
A. Unrighteous wealth does not bring glory to those who possess them, do you agree ?
B. What might cause you to dance a dance of shame?