FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 6 (BASIC 6)
SECTION A – MULTIPLE CHOICE
INSTRUCTION – Choose the correct answer from the options A – C from the is section.
1. Personal security refers to the safety of ______.
[b] police officers
[c] human being
2. Personal security can also be known as ______.
[a] personal hygiene
[b] personal belongings
[c] personal safety
3. Personal security aims to protect people from ______.
[a] physical violence
[b] domestic abuse
[c] all of the above
4. Security guards hired by the government are highly framed and ______.
5. A ______ is a person or group of people employed to escort and protect an important person
[b] police man
[c] body guard
6. An attendant employed to control who goes through a gate is called ______.
[a] a gateman
[c] boys scout
7. Precautions are taken to ______.
[a] secure goods
[b] behave well
[c] sleep well
8. CCTV cameras are installed in ______.
[c] A and B
9. Precaution should be taken ______ harm.
10. A person who is individual in an accident is called ______.
[a] accident victim
[c] personnel security
11. Accident leads to death is called ______.
[a] fatal accident
[b] serious accident
[c] none of the above
12. What should you do, when been faced with danger?
[a] Clap your hands
[b] Raise alarm
[c] Welcome the scene
13. ______ is a source of danger.
[a] Running an errand for a stranger
[b] Locking the doors
[c] Sleeping in bed
14. Which of these is a colour of danger?
15. Body guards serve as security to ______.
[c] famous people
INSTRUCTION – Attempt all the questions this section.
A. Define personal security.
B. Write three important security personnel.
A. Write 3 people you can reach out to in terms of personal problem.
B. What is an accident?
QUESTION 3 – Mention three personnel to contact during emergency.
A. How do you prevent yourself from danger.
B. What is the full meaning of FRSC.
A. Write two emergency number you know.
B. Mention three ways you can protect yourself from dangers.