FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 1 (BASIC 1)
Choose the correct answer from the options:
1. My ____________________ is the son of my brother or sister.
2. Nuclear family is made up father, mother and ____________________.
3. ____________________ family consists of father, wife or wives and children.
4. ____________________ is the head of the family.
5. Who cooks food at home?
6. Who run errand in the family?
7. ____________________ means people’s believe and practice.
8. Culture means ____________________.
[a] food we eat
[b] total way of life our people
9. All these are included in culture except ____________________.
10. There are _________ types of religion.
11. ____________________ is unexpected occurrence that happen.
12. Slippery floor can cause accident.
13. One of the thing religion teaches us is ____________________ .
14. Those that practice Christianity are called ____________________.
15. A yoruba man usually put on ____________________.
[c] head tie
Attempt all questions.
1. A group of people that are related by blood or marriage is ____________________.
2. Mention 3 members of nuclear family.
3. ____________________ is a total way of life.
4. Keeping away dangerous objects is on the prevention of accident at ____________________ .
5. Olorun, Chukwu and Allah are name of ____________________ .