Second Term Physical and Health Education Mid Term Test and Break Primary 3 (Basic 3)
MID TERM TEST
PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
MID TERM TEST QUESTIONS
ATTEMPT ALL THE QUESTIONS
Meaning (Examples) of Ball Games | Basic Skills in Table Tennis
1. ________________ are games that are played with a ball.
A. Ball games
B. Football games
C. Table tennis games
2. ________________ is one of the major sports in the world.
A. Ball game
B. Football game
C. Table tennis game
3. Table tennis games are played at ________________.
A. all levels of ball games
B. all levels of competition
C. all levels of football games
4. Both young and old people play the game but at world championships, it is a ________________ person’s game.
5. Table tennis games are played at a ________________ and ________________ levels.
A. Professional and unprofessional
B. Professional and friendly
C. Professional and amateur
Meaning of Football Game | Basic Skills in Football
6. __________________ is a game played by two teams, eleven players each using a ball.
C. Tennis ball
7. __________________ is played by kicking the ball to each other of the same team and try scoring goals into a wide net by kicking the ball.
A. Tennis ball
8. Football game in which two teams of __________________.
A. Eleven players
B. 11 players
C. A and B
9. __________________ is a trainer of a football team.
10. __________________ is the team leader of a football team.
Meaning of Basketball | Basic Skills in Basketball
11. __________________ is a ball game played with hands by shooting a ball through a raised goal called a basket.
A. Ball game
B. Potball game
C. Basketball game
12. Basketball is a limited contact sport played on a __________________ court.
13. Basketball game requires ____ players on each side.
C. A and B are correct.
14. __________________ is the only ball games played with hands.
Safety Rules in Table Tennis, Football and Basketball
15. __________________ are sets of instructions that ensure the safety of the players during trainings or competitions.
A. Safety rules
16. Safety rules reduce or prevent hazard that could result in __________________.
C. injury and illness
17. _______________ is movement of the entire body through the water.
18. _______________ takes place in swimming pools or open water.
19. Swimming for sports and games take place in _______________.
C. swimming pool
20. Free style is also known as _______________.
A. butterfly style
B. backstroke style
C. Crawl style