CRN’s INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. The following are causes of crime except ________________.
[b] drug abuse
[c] parental care
2. Parental negligence cannot affect crime.
[c] may be
3. Attempted robbery is a type of ________________ crime.
[a] complete crime
[b] incomplete crime
[c] personal crime
4. Burglary is a type of ________________ crime.
5. Poor education, Health are ________________ factors that influence criminal behaviour.
6. The following are factors affecting criminal behaviour except ________________.
[a] social factors
[b] peer group
[c] good friend
7. ________________ is the act of purposely taking someone’s else life.
8. The following are criminal behaviour except ________________.
9. The act of giving false information about someone even under an oath is ________________.
10. Examination malpractice is ________________ act of wrong doing.
[c] not purposeful.
11. Government can implement security play by ________________.
[a] letting offenders go
[b] punishing offenders
[c] building houses for criminals.
12. Effective monitoring of security plan helps to ________________.
[a] make plans bad
[b] make plans comes into reality
[c] rule out plans
13. Keeping your doors/windows open helps to prevent theft.
14. Inadequate preparation for examination a ________________ of exam malpractice.
[b] good act
15. The following are ways of preventing crimes except ________________.
[a] using monitored alarm .
[b] organizing neighbourhood watch.
[c] opening doors for thieves to come in
Attempt all questions.
1. List 5 common criminal behaviour bribery.
2. Define Examination malpractice.
b. State 2 causes of examination.
3. List 3 ways of preventing common crimes.
4. Enumerate 3 ways government can prevent crimes in a country
5. What is theft?