CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
RELIGION AND NATIONAL VALUES
THEME: THE GOODNESS OF GOD
PREVIOUS LESSON – THINGS THAT GOD CREATED
TOPIC – THINGS MADE BY MAN
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to list three things made by human beings.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
- Pictures of people, rocks, trees, rivers, animals, the children themselves and other things found in the passage.
- Clay to mould object.
- Cardboards to draw pictures.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
THINGS MADE BY MAN
Guides the pupils to mention others things made by man.
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Guide pupils to identify things made by man.
- Pupil’s Activities – Identify and list things made by man.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
- Next Lesson – God the Helper
Pupils to mention two things made by man.