THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS
JSS 2 (BASIC 8)
Answer all questions.
1. Farm structure include all except ___________.
(a) production structure
(b) shelter structure
(c) planting structure
(d) processing structure
2. Overall records and coordination of activities are done in ___________.
(a) special shelters
(b) farm office
(c) production houses
(d) storage houses
3. Pre- planting operations include all but ___________.
(b) bush burning
(d) farm layout
4. Grasses, legumes and other plants cut, dried and stored is ___________.
5. The removal of extra seedling is ___________.
6. Dwarf acacia is found in ___________ forest.
7. The best soil for Agriculture is ___________.
8. One factor influencing the siting of farm structure is ___________.
9. Cultural operations are ___________.
10. Post planting operations are ___________.
11. Mixed cropping means ___________.
12. ___________ Are feeds high in fibre content and relatively low digestible.
13. The sum total of food required a day is ___________.
14. ___________ Is the process of removing weeds.
15. Morphology means ___________.
16. One factor affecting fish pond establishment is ___________.
17. One fishing method is ___________.
18. One of the importance of forest is ___________.
19. Another name for mangrove forest is ___________.
20. Manure is ___________.
Get more Agriculture Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Agriculture for JSS Classes
Answer four (4) questions only.
A. List and explain two major classifications of fish.
B. Explain four factors affecting the establishment of fish pond.
A. Comment on the following:
I. Salt water fish
II. Salt-free fish
III. Fresh water fish
Iv. ond fish.
B. List five fishing methods.
A. With a sketch map of Nigeria, mark and name the vegetation belts correctly.
B. Discuss the features of rain forest in Nigeria.
A. Enumerate five importance of forest.
B. State five forest resources and their uses.
A. Describe four human activities that affect the forest.
B. Distinguish deforestation from afforestation.