CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS – JSS 1
Choose the correct answers from the alternatives A – D.
1. It took _____________ days to create heaven and earth.
2. In response to God’s call, Abram left his father’s house in _____________ at the age of _____________.
(a) Canaan, 75
(b) Egypt, 57
(c) Haran, 75
(d) Midian, 75
3. The Hausa name for God is _____________.
4. Another name for the ten commandments is the _____________.
5. The supreme law is _____________.
6. Which of these explains how sins came into the world?
(a) through the knowledge of God
(b) through serpent, Eve and Adam
(c) through Eve alone
(d) through Adam and Eve
7. _____________ was the husband of Deborah.
8. The ten commandments given to Moses was written on _____________.
(a) tablet of stone
(b) the wall
(c) the scroll
(d) the ground
9. After Moses killed an Egyptian, where did he run to?
10. Adam called his wife Eve, because she was _____________.
(a) allowed to be deceived by the serpent
(b) taken out of woman
(c) the mother of all living things
(d) the helper of Adam
11. Man is made up of two elements according to Genesis 2:7.
(a) blood and soul
(b)dust and Spirit of God
(c) Flesh and finite
(d) the spirit of life
12. According to the Holy Bible, the wife should be _____________ to the husband.
13. Which of these is the eight commandment in the Holy Bible?
(a) thou shall not kill
(b) thou shall not commit adultery
(b) honour your father and mother
(d) thou shall not steal
14. Our brother’s or sister’s sons are our _____________.
(b) second cousins
15. The nuclear family is also called _____________ family.
Complete the following quotations:
16. _____________ “because I am a jealous God.
17. Honour your father and mother, _____________.
18. Blessed are the poor in spirit, _____________.
19. _____________, for they shall be called the sons of God.
20. Blessed are the pure in heart, _____________.
Get more CRS Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Christian Religious Studies JSS Classes
Answer any five (5) questions.
What is a community?
Mention five ways of showing Christian love.
Differentiate between laws, rules, regulations and commands.
State five importance of law in the society,
Narrate the story of the city of Nineveh’s repentance.
Highlight five names of Nigerians who fought for independence.
State five qualities of love.
State the importance of freedom to individuals and nations.
Outline five consequences of wrong doing.
State the ten commandments of God.
Explain why love is the greatest commandment of the Ten Commandments.