THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 1 (BASIC 1)
Attempt all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Which of the following is not an lCT Devices.
[b] GSM phone
[c] Digital wristwatch
2. GSM is a device used for _______________.
3. 5½ amd 3½ are the sizes of diskette that we have.
4. Digital wristwatch shows time as _______________.
5. Addition and subtraction of digits can be done using _______________.
6. Floopy disk is called _______________.
7. Diskette is used to _______________ documents.
8. We have _______________ types of printers.
9. Alphabetical keys are for typing _______________.
10. Joystick is for playing _______________.
11. Numerical keys are keys with _______________.
[c] alph numeric
12. Laser or page printer is the fastest printer.
13. We have _______________ types of booting.
14. A computer makes work _______________.
15. How many types of computer do we have?
Get more Exam Questions on Computer Studies – Third Term Computer Studies Exam Question Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
Mention 2 ways we can take care of our diskette.
Floopy disk is called _______________.
We have _______________ types of printers.
Mention 2 things computer can do.
A. The keyboard is use for _______________.
B. Draw a mouse.
Follow the link for Computer Studies Lessons – Third Term Computer Studies Plan Lesson Notes for Primary Schools Link