THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 3 (BASIC 3)
Attempt all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. _____________ are the equipment used to save work.
[a] Power pack
[b] Storage devices
[c] Sound card
2. There are _____________ types of storage device.
3. Compact disk is an example of _____________.
[a] middle storage
[b] internal storage
[c] external storage
4. 5¼ or 5.25 inches floppy disk or _____________.
[a] semi floppy
[b] mini floppy
[c] time floppy
5. In digital literacy, there are many sources for teaching and _____________.
6. Digital literacy helps people to _____________ and keep up with societal trend.
7. The _____________ contains the main memory of the computer.
[a] father board
[b] brother board
8. Stored information can be used in the future.
9. _____________ is an example of disk drive.
[a] Floppy disk
[b] Car disk
[c] Computer disk
10. Which of these is the main component of the computer.
11. To start up a computer one needs to unplug the cables.
[c] Yes or No
12. Computer memory is divided into _____________.
13. Auxiliary memory is known as _____________.
[a] main memory
[b] system memory
[c] secondary memory
14. The abacus was invented in _____________.
15. The father of modern computer is _____________.
[a] Charles babbage
[b] Michael Hades
[c] John clay
Get more Exam Questions on Computer Studies – Third Term Computer Studies Exam Question Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
A. What is storage device?
B. Mention the 2 types of storage Devices.
A. Explain floppy disk.
B. List 2 examples of external storage devices.
A. Write full meaning of the following:
B. Mention 2 care of diskette.
A. What is Digital literacy?
B. State 4 equipments used in digital environment.
A. Define shut down.
B. List 2 steps involved in system shut down.
Follow the link for Computer Studies Lessons – Third Term Computer Studies Plan Lesson Notes for Primary Schools Link