THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 5 (BASIC 5)
Attempt all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. _____________ is what we see when the computer is switched on.
2. There are _____________ which represent PROGRAMS on a desktop.
3. Wallpaper _____________ the screen of a computer.
4. The place where all deleted files and documents are kept is called _____________.
[b] recycle bin
[c] my computer
5. Which of these devices helps in creating folder?
6. A _____________ is information on a computer that you store under a particular name.
[c] recycle bin
7. _____________ can help us to relax our minds after working for so long in the computer.
[a] Computer power
[b] Computer help
[c] Computer game
8. _____________ is a network which is connected throughout the world with the help of satellite.
9. Electronic mail are sent through _____________.
[c] post office
10. Which of these is a valid e – mail address?
11. _____________ is unique address one has to get before you can send or receive.
[a] E- mail address
12. _____________ are keys that are used to move the cursor up, down, left and right.
[a] Arrow keys
[b] Command keys
[c] Delete keys
13. There are _____________ different actions that can be performed using a mouse.
14. The type of computer which uses continuous values or signals is known as _____________.
[a] analog computer
[b] super computer
[c] digital computer
15. The component part of a computer system that can be seen and touches is called _____________.
Get more Exam Questions on Computer Studies – Third Term Computer Studies Exam Question Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
A. What is Desktop?
B. List the 4 most common icon found on the desktop.
A. Define the following:
I. My document
II. Recycle bin
III. Internet explorer
B. Sate how to delete a folder?
A. List any 4 types of computer game.
B. Mention 4 importance of computer game.
A. What is WWW?
B. State 4 uses of internet.
A. What is E – mail address?
b. Define internet.
Follow the link for Computer Studies Lessons – Third Term Computer Studies Plan Lesson Notes for Primary Schools Link