PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 2 (BASIC 2)
Attempt all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. ______________ promotes cordial relationship between the coach and performer.
[a] Industrial education
[b] Primary education
[c] Safety education
2. Pencil grip is one of the basic skill for ______________.
[a] Table tennis
3. ______________ is a team game of 5 players aside.
4. Physical activity should start from simple to ______________.
5. Swimming is one of the most interesting ______________ sports.
6. ______________ is one of the rules in swimming.
[a] Warm up
[b] Press up
[c] Sit up
7. Is it good to obey the instructions of the coordinators of sport.
[c] Not at all
8. These are the materials needed for table tennis except ______________.
[a] Net, table and bat
9. ______________ is an example of basic skill in swimming.
[b] Sleeping in water
[c] Walking in water
10. In physical education, wear ______________ during performance.
[b] protective shoes
[c] high heel
11. Playing safety on the playing ground will not allow us to be injured.
[c] A and B
12. Field event are performed on the ______________.
13. ______________ is an athletic field event that involves jumping over a cross bar.
[b] High Jump
14. ______________ means to run slowly as exercise.
15. Example of locomotor movement is ______________.
Get more Physical and Health Education Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Physical and Health Education Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
A. Write 3 safety in physical education.
B. List 2 important of safety in physical education.
A. Define table tennis.
B. Mention 4 table tennis skill.
A. State 4 materials needed for the game of basketball.
B. Explain basketball.
A. Write 4 skills in basketball.
B. List 2 rules guiding tennis ball.
b. Write 4 safety rules in Swimming.