Last Updated on November 14, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 4 (BASIC 4)
INSTRUCTION: Answer all the questions.
Answer all the questions in this section.
1. Changes in nature are of _______________ main types.
2. Temporary change is also called _______________ change.
3. A young plant that is raised from seed and not from a cut is called _______________.
4. Non – living things do not have _______________ in them.
5. _______________ is the state of the atmosphere of a given time.
6. The instrument for measuring temperature is called _______________.
[a] wind vane
7. The rainbow has _______________ colours.
8. The measurement from one end to the other end is _______________.
9. __________ is not an example of solid shape.
10. What is the name of this shape?
11. The part of the plant that is the soil is called _______________.
12. The direction of wind is known as _______________.
13. Which of the following units is used to measure the volume of liquid?
14. A baby lion is called _______________.
15. What is the colour of a rusted iron?
Attempt all the questions in this section.
1a. What is weather?
b. Name each of the following weather situation
2a. Measure can be define as _____________________________________.
b. List two instrument for measuring weather:
3a. Define change.
b. Write two type of change:
4a. What are the life cycle of a mosquito?
b. Write out the rainbow colours:
5a. Define living things.
b. List 3 types of living things: