Last Updated on April 2, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
CRN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. What are values?
[a] Moral principles, standards that one considers important
[b] Bad principles and standards
[c] Immoral acts
2. Which of these is not a value of patriotism?
3. Things with special meanings used to identify a country are called __________________.
[a] significant symbols
[b] national symbols
[c] school symbols
4. A person who is not a citizen of the country where he or she lives is a __________________.
5. When a person of foreign birth is admitted to full citizenship of a country, this type of citizenship is by __________________.
6. __________________ is a policy that ensures rules and regulations are strongly adhered to.
[a] Due process
7. Which of these is not a problem to the implementation of government programmes?
[b] Inadequate funding
[c] Good attitude from the people
8. Who designed the Nigerian National flag?
[a] Mr Taye Taiwo
[b] Mr Dele Giwa
[c] Mr Taiwo Akinkunmi
9. Which of these is not a national agency showing loyalty?
[a] Nigeria Army
[b] Nigeria Police force
[c] Boko Haram
10. A group of people who rules and controls the affairs of a country or state is called __________________.
11. The __________________ arm of government is the law making section of government.
12. All these are conditions a foreigner must fulfil before becoming a Nigerian except __________________.
[a] he must be patriotic.
[b] he must be rich & popular.
[c] he must be good behaviour.
13. One of these is not a reason why foreigners are among us.
[c] Change our country’s name
14. Which of these is a problem between the states and federal government?
[c] Sharing formula of the nations income
15. A person who enjoys full right in the country where he live is called a __________________.
Attempt all questions.
1a. Define Civil society.
b. List 4 ways of acquiring citizenship:
2. State 5 functions of society groups:
3a. What are government programmes?
b. Mention 4 importance of NEEDS:
4a. Define citizenship.
b. Give 4 values of Nationalism and patriotism:
5. Give the meaning of the following:
I. NAFDAC ______________________________________________________
II. EFCC ______________________________________________________
III. SON ______________________________________________________
IV. UBE ______________________________________________________