Last Updated on April 2, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS
JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – BASIC 8 (JSS 2)
Answer all Questions.
1. _____________ of art are those necessary things an artist need to put his works in order.
2. There are _____________ elements of art.
3. An example of line is _____________.
4. _____________ is a distance between two points.
5. The feeling of an art work is called _____________.
6. _____________ refers to the movement of music.
7. Music is used for social gathering and _____________.
8. There are _____________ early forms of music.
9. _____________ is one of the early forms of music.
10. One type of musical texture is _____________.
(b) baroque period
11. Any body movement in time and space is called _____________.
12. These are types of dance except _____________.
(c) dance drama
13. _____________ is done purposely to narrate a story through sequence of actions and movements.
(a) Dance drama
(b) Pure dance
(c) Abstract dance
(d) Bata dance
14. A dance with the body carriage is called _____________.
(a) logic dance
(b) style dance
(c) pure drama
(d) mega dance
15. Dance is the continuous organized movement of all these except _____________.
16. _____________ is the agreement of all elements in art composition .
17. The element that makes art work attractive and interesting natural terms mixed with the art work is called _____________.
18. _____________ is the sensation produced in the eyes by the rays of decomposed light.
19. There are _____________ Primary colours.
20. The mixture of two primary colours will give _____________
(a) tertiary colour
(b) secondary colour
(c) cool colour
(d) warm colour
Answer four questions from this section
1a. What is colour?
1b. Write examples of secondary colours.
2a. What is dance?
2b. Write and explain three types of dance
3a. Give three examples of early forms of music.
3b. List four categories of human voice.
4a. Write and explain two principles of art.
4b. List seven elements of art.
5a. Write and illustrate three types of line.
5b. Give three functions of line.