Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
RELIGION AND NATIONAL VALUE
PREVIOUS LESSON – WAYS OF RESPECTING PLACES AND THINGS
TOPIC – HOW TO RESPECT GOVERNMENT PROPERTIES
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to –
- mention those properties that belong to the government.
- identify the chairs in their classes, school library, playing gadgets, books, flag as government properties.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
- Pictures and charts showing government properties.
- Charts showing how to maintain such properties.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
ACTIVITIES – IDENTIFICATION OF GOVERNMENT PROPERTIES
- Pipe born water
- Healthcare, etc.
HOW TO RESPECT GOVERNMENT PROPERTIES
Maintaining government properties, e.g.
- Pope born water,
- Health care center, etc.
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Leads pupils to identify government properties.
- Pupil’s Activities – Participate in identifying government property.
- Teaches them how to maintain government properties.
- Pupil’s Activities – Listen and discover how to maintain government properties.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
- mention those things that belong to the government.
- mention two ways we can maintain these properties mentions.