Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
RELIGION AND NATIONAL VALUE
PREVIOUS LESSON – FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
TOPIC – RULES AND REGULATIONS
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to explain the meaning of rules and regulations.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of chart showing Do’s and Don’ts.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
ACTIVITIES 1 – IDENTIFICATION DO’s AND DON’Ts IN THE SCHOOL
Write all the points make by the pupils and relate is to rules and regulations.
ACTIVITIES 2 – MEANING OF RULES AND REGULATIONS
Rules and regulations are the Do’s and Don’ts that guide the social behavior.
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Leads class discussion on rules and regulations..
- Pupil’s Activities – Participate in class discussion on rules and regulations.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to say what they are expected to do and not to do in their community.