Last Updated on July 16, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
THEME – UNDERSTANDING BASIC TECHNOLOGY
PREVIOUS LESSON – DRY THE OBJECTS MOULDED UNDER THE SUN
TOPIC – HEAT MOULDED OBJECTS WITH FIRE
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to heat the Moulded object with fire.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of stove and match.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
ACTIVITIES – HEATING MOULDED OBJECTS WITH FIRE
Make sure all the pupils are under adequate supervision.
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Guides pupils to heat the object with fire.
- Pupil’s Activities – Heat Moulded object with fire.
- Supervises their work.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to heat Moulded object with fire.
Attempt all the questions