Last Updated on July 16, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
THEME – UNDERSTANDING BASIC TECHNOLOGY
PREVIOUS LESSON – MOULD OBJECTS OF INTEREST
TOPIC – DRY THE OBJECTS MOULDED
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to dry the object moulded under the sun.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
- Open field
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
ACTIVITIES – DRYING THE OBJECT MOULDED UNDER THE SUN
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Guides pupils to arrange the objects under the sun.
- Pupil’s Activities – Arrange objects in the sun.
- Supervises them.
- Pupil’s Activities – Watch the objects under the sun.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to dry moulded objects under the sun.