Last Updated on October 24, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
NURSERY 1 – AGE 3
THEME – IDENTIFICATION
PREVIOUS LESSON – Narrating Events – Christmas and Id – Ed – Maolud (Nursery 1 – Age 3)
TOPIC – SHOW AND TELL
1. Introductory Activities
2. Show and Tell – Talk about Things at Home or in the Classroom
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to –
talk about things at home and in the classroom.
Objects at home and in the class.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
Objects at home and in the school.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
1. Scheme of Work
2. 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
3. Course Book
4. All Relevant Material
5. Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
Teacher’s Activities – Asks questions based on the things or objects at home or in the class, show and tell the children what is it.
For example, show and tell – this is a chair, this is a table, etc.
Pupil’s Expected Response – Talk about things or objects in the classroom.
To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
1. To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
2. Shows, tell and talk about things at home and in the classroom.
Pupil’s Activities – Talk about things or objects in the classroom.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
talk about things at home or in the school.