Last Updated on October 29, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
THEME – DISEASE
PREVIOUS LESSON – Meaning of Immunizations and Its Vaccines (Nursery 1 – Age 3)
TOPIC – MID – TERM TEST
LEARNING AREA – Test
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should be able to –
say the correct answer to each question.
MID – TERM TEST
Teacher’s Activities – Gently read the questions clearly and simplify the options for the children.
1. __________________ is when we sick.
2. Sickness makes people __________________.
3. __________________ causes illness.
A. Dirty water
B. Clean water
4. Wash our hands _____________ and _____________ meal.
A. before, after
B. after, before
5. Immunizations are vaccines give to children to prevent diseases or illness.
6. Immunizations are given to children at birth to 9 months of age.
7. Mosquito makes people sick.
8. __________________ are vaccines give to children to prevent diseases or illness.
9. Immunizations are given to children at birth to _________ months of age.
10. How can we care for the sick people?
A. Take them to the hospital.
B. Give them drugs.
Next Lesson – Meaning and Examples of Good Health Habits (Nursery 1 – Age 3)