Last Updated on November 28, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 2 (BASIC 2)
ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION.
Choose the correct answer from the OPTIONS.
1. __________________ is not a living thing.
2. Animals that live around us are __________________ animals.
3. __________________ is not an example of living things.
4. The sense help you __________________.
[a] recieve information about the world around you.
[b] ignore information.
[c] become lazy.
5. There are __________________ sense organs of the Body.
6. The organ of touch and feel is __________________.
7. The young dog is __________________.
8. Another name for colour is __________________.
[b] water colour
9. The __________________ has seven colours.
10. __________________ receives light and helps us to see.
11. An egg shape is __________________.
12. What is the taste of honey?
13. What is the taste of bitterleaf?
14. Rotten eggs smell __________________.
15. Perfume smell __________________.
[c] not all
Attempt all the questions in this section.
1. The organ that helps us to maintain balance is ________________.
b. Define skin.
2. Mention three pleasant smell and three unpleasant smell.
3. List the sound made by animals; Bird, Cock, Dog, Snake, Lion
4. Mention three things that our tongue can identify
5. Define nose.
b. A place you go to learn is _________________________________