Last Updated on November 28, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 2 (BASIC 2)
ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Prayer is an act of _________________ .
[b] communicating with God
[c] closing one’s eye
2. _________________ was a man of prayer .
3. Our heart must be made known to God through _________________ .
4. We talk to God through _________________.
[b] speaking in tongue
5. ___________ said, “ Lord if you had been here, my brother would not have died” .
6. Hannah used to go to _________________ to pray for a son .
[a] Mount Sinai
7. _________________ is the prayer for our needs .
8. Jesus prayed before feeding ____________________ people .
[a] five thousand
[b] one million
[c] one hundred
9. Praying without ceasing means praying _________________ .
10. Lazarus was buried in a _________________ .
11. _________________ prayed for wisdom and understanding .
12. Hannah named her child _________________ .
13. During fasting we abstain from _________________ .
[a] hot drinks
[b] cold drinks
14. Who is the mother of lsaac?
15. It is good for us to show our gratitude to God by _________________ Him .
[a] looking at
Attempt all the questions in this section.
1. What is the name of the angel God sent to Mary?
2. List four things you should pray for.
3. Mention three people that prayed in the bible .
4. _________________ prayed to God, and he heard him and sent a great fire from heaven burnt sacrifice
b. Emmanuel means _________________
5.. List three miracles performed by Jesus