Last Updated on May 25, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 3 (BASIC 3)
Attempt all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. The use of different skills, processes and methods to produce something is called ____________.
2. ____________ is a benefits of technology.
[a] Improved communication
[b] Aiding learning
[c] A & B
3. ____________ is an example of electrical gadgets found at home
4. ____________ is use to receive and send information.
5. ____________ is a device that makes our work easier and faster.
6. ____________ is used to indicate something or pass information.
7. ____________ is the colour of leaf.
8. ____________ is an example of technology at home.
[a] Washing machine
9. Traffic light is automated light that helps control traffic.
10. The green light on the traffic tells the driver to ____________.
11. ____________ is an example of air transportation.
12. Hammer, spoon and see – saw are examples of simple Machines.
[c] Not sure
13. Which of the following can contain air in it?
14. ____________ animal lives around us.
15. Air makes the ____________ to grow.
Get more Exam Questions for Primary 1 – Primary 6 – Third Term Examination Primary Schools Basic Science and Technology Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
Write out 4 electrical gadgets at home.
List 5 types of colour.
Mention 3 simple machine.
State 2 means of transportation of land.
A. List 3 information technology.
B. Draw two simple machines.
Follow the link for Basic Science and Technology Lesson – Third Term Basic Science and Technology Plan Lesson Notes Link